Extra classes.

by - 12:06 PM

In response to Su Jean's blog post, I shall talk about my tuition experiences.


I take a total of 6 subjects - Sejarah on Monday; Add Maths, Chemistry, Maths and Biology on Tuesday; Physics and BM on Thursday. My schedule is stupid, I know. I basically die more on Tuesdays, but it's okay cos there are people to look at lol what I don't like is the interchanging of classes. And the fact that there's so many people it's embarrassing to sit and wait for more seats to be pushed in. But it's slowly decreasing for some reason so I hope those people who don't like crowds just sign themselves out :P 


Sejarah teacher is a nice teacher :) but sometimes I think he purposely does the whole "I am a model teacher with compassion and feelings" to win over everyone's respect. Good game, sir. Good game. You have done well.

Add Maths teacher is nice too. He's funny but he can be kinda mean sometimes lol but that's fine with me. If you can teach, I don't mind. And there are cute guys in his class heh ;) or sometimes I just like to look at people. I don't know, they're not even hot or cute or anything, but they have this certain aspect that just makes you want to LOOK at them all day! It's weird, and complex and unexplainable. 

Chemistry teacher talks way too fast. But somewhere in the middle I kinda understand what he's talking about. 
His butt is huge though. And I always end up sitting in front, so it's kind of awkward. The people sitting in the back are watching my head following his ass around cos it wobbles sometimes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH sorry. 

Math teacher...mehh. I don't really like his teachings. You don't get what he says, you just ikut the examples. He's one of the "it's like this, so it's like this. You better follow this and not that because it. is. this." and I don't really benefit much from his classes. I just do the worksheets, go to school and do more Math homework and somehow I just get the concept.

Biology teacher looks like an Indian Avatar, his voice is kinda raspy but his speeches are like Morgan Freeman's. 
And he knows his shit. From the way he talks, you know he knows his stuff. He's kinda slow, but you will 100% understand what he's saying. You will have this picture in your head on how it works, he is that good. And he's 38, but he looks 26 :D and his forearms and biceps.. heh >:)

I am a big fan of muscular forearms. 

Physics teacher is adorable. He's really mean and all, but you have to admit he's cute. He's young, I think. Should be. He looks young, but he isn't maybe. I don't even know his marriage status. But he's smart I think. He teaches his little nephews haha but he gets really annoyed if he hears noise. He doesn't let us switch on the fans cos the sound irritates him. Maybe cos he has an ADHD mind. 
He also gets irritated when you "tak percaya" the things he says haha he doesn't want us to focus on the notebook he gives us when he's teaching. You have to look in front and concentrate.
Once, this girl flipped the notebook to double check he was all "NO DON'T FLIP, BELIEVE IN MEEEE, BELIEEVEEE IN MEEEE" and then he draws this imaginary circle of holiness around him. It was hilarious, cos that girl wore purple on the first day and he said he hated purple HAHA
I bet all the Malay girls spend 30% of their time checking him out hehe cos his forearms not bad also.

I swear, the Science teachers in PTM all have muscular arms. I DON'T KNOW WHY, I JUST REALISED IT. Indran, Donald, Anwar..THEY HAVE MUSCULAR ARMS! Arrghh whyyy whyy whyyy I feel so weird spazzing on my teachers' forearms BUT WHY MUST YOU HAVE MUSCULAR ARMS??

BM teacher is a girl. She's good. She also thinks the Physics teacher is cute HAHA.


There's this girl in tuition. Oh my God she's so pretty. You cannot stop staring at her beauty. She's like a model or something I don't know. She has that gentle and grace aura, and she has really nice cheekbones and her eyes are tilted upwards, giving her a kind look :)
I want that aura.
My aura is bitchy.

And there's this guy with the huge nose. 
And there's the short, tanned boy with the thick lashes. He looks SO familiar. I swear to God I know this guy. I just don't know lol. 
And there's the cute, fair skinned guy with the cousin that looks like him. 

Life is okay for now :)

You May Also Like

0 comments