Nightmare.

by - 12:10 PM

I had a really scary nightmare the other day. It was sort of a continuation of a previous dream.

Okay, me and some other people that I cannot remember (I think one of my teachers, Pn Lee was in it) were trapped in this haunted mansion. I remember this little boy in the starting who couldn't handle the monster/ghost/poltergeist anymore and he got really pissed off and went to face it alone. He went outside, where this pool was (think the set of "Takin' Back My Love" by Enrique and Ciara. Totally the same) and he didn't come back. I think we heard lots of screaming, then he just didn't come back.

Some shit happened that I can't remember and we ended up in this room. They had a theory that the unknown being that was causing this distress had a weakness - bright coloured pants (dafuq right.)
And so, for some strange reason, I was told to sacrifice myself and wear those pants. I remember backing down. Then this sort of surge of bravery hit me and I put on those pants and went alone into the hall. The very dark hall. Sort of this really dark place with no lights, but for some reason you just know how it looked like.

Then I woke up. In the middle of the night.

I have two theories for this:
1. because I have my little snacks before bed. And according to recent studies, these night snacks will affect my overall sleeping condition; or
2. ghosts are staring at me in the middle of the night, causing my body to have a reaction towards the paranormal activity surrounding me and subsequently waking me up.

GOD PLEASE BE THE FORMER. PLEASE.

You May Also Like

0 comments