Holy Bananas!

by - 7:35 PM

I recently found this recipe on Blogilates.combecause I was feeling healthy. My jeans aren't AS tight anymore, so I suppose it's a step :> I gained 2kg, I lost 2kg HEHEHE okay won't get too cocky now cos everytime I do, I gain back everything dafuq.

Anyway, it's a REALLY REALLY easy recipe. And if I can do it, I - miss butterfingers, THEN YOU CAN TOO! *motivator moment*

It's a BANANA PANCAKE RECIPE! I'm inserting the screen-shot of the page now, cos I'm sure some of you are too lazy / have slow Internet to open yet another tab.

Click to enlarge

All you need is a banana and two eggs! THAT'S IT! Oh, and a bit of butter cos..I dunno about you, but I don't have PAM, EVO, or coconut oil lying around the kitchen. So I just used butter and a hot pan.

It's not exactly a pancake. More like a banana-filled omelette. BUT IT TASTES GREAT! I swear, you don't even need syrup - it tastes that good alone. I just made a batch for school tomorrow..hopefully they taste the same after a microwave trip..

My tip for you? Use ripe bananas. I kid you not. It was quite hard to mash those barely-ripe bananas. Cos they were kinda hard (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID HAHA - sorry. I had to.)... so use ripe bananas to make your life easier. That is, if you're making it.

What's even better is that the entire recipe is about 250 calories! 
Do you know how much calories your typical Nasi Lemak contains? 500-600 CALORIES.
And I'm like, 5'1 so I really have to watch what I eat if I don't wanna get obese or something. 

And I don't. 

You May Also Like

0 comments