And it commences.

by - 11:20 AM

First day of school was the biggest headache I've got this year. Which isn't saying that much as the first day of school falls on the second day of the new year. Which is the stupidest thing ever created by mankind. Fuck you all education authorities.


Right so the blue part is where I was sitting. I was totally comfortable sitting there, as it was near Michelle and it was not too near and not too far from the board. Then somehow, because certain people couldn't live without Cheryl (who's my class partner), I had to move to where I am sitting now, the red part. Meh. As long as I can listen in class, and the teachers don't pick on me. 

My Physics teacher is useless. I have never seen such a pathetic teacher in my life. No offence to the guy, but he sucks at being intimidating. I heard he's better at Add Maths than Physics.

See this is how Malaysian school system is fucked up. Teachers that aren't specialized in a specific subject is forced to teach the subject that they aren't that familiar with. And they say we don't need tuition. That's bullshit right there. 
eg: my Chemistry teacher is actually a Physics teacher. So her terms are all jumbled up and she has to learn a whole new concept to teach us. If you didn't know, Chemistry and Physics are two completely different subjects. Physics is like, the study of common sense and Chemistry is this whole jumble of formulas. 

I hate Chemistry. I hate Chemistry. I hate Chemistry. I don't hate my teacher, I hate the subject she teaches. I hate Chemistry. I hate Chemistry. I hate Chemistry. I'll choose Physics over Chemistry any day. 


I have to wake up around 5am now. But my body has been waking up at 9am for the past 2 months so you can see how I'm struggling right now. I wake up at 5:20, have a quick shower, rush through blow-dry and skip breakfast. Transport comes at 5:50am and I reach school at 6:15am.


SIX. FIFTEEN. IN THE MORNING. IS NOT A CIVILIZED HOUR TO BE STUCK AT SCHOOL. Not to mention that I'm struggling to fall sleep at 10:30am as it is. Do you know what this means? I only have 6 hours of sleep a day. I could die from sleep deprivation by the end of the month. It's not healthy to sleep so little 5 days a week, then sleep 8 hours for 2 days. That's incredibly unhealthy and I could start all these sorts of diseases.

I blame the earliness of my van uncle on the Frog Children, aka the primary school kids. Why did Auntie have to fetch them? They're spoiled brats who go to school so far away from home. GO SOMEWHERE NEARER, FREAKS. They can barely carry their own bags. WTF? When I was their age, I carried EVERYTHING by myself. 

My parents did not wake up at 5am with me. I had to carry my own heavy-ass bag everywhere I go, and my primary school is no small kampung hut. For some strange reason, I'm constantly cursed to be in a classroom situated on the top floor.

If you look hard enough, people from Chinese primary schools usually have more muscular or bony shoulders. Those are certainly not genetics. We went through freaking boot camp! 

And because we're so suppressed when we were kids, delinquents are also usually from Chinese primary schools. C'mon, we have to breathe too. 

School is slowly eating us alive. I have to stay awake for 17 hours a day now. I think Wednesday mornings are gonna be my worst. Cos I have 5 hours of tuition classes on Tuesdays. And we're starting ko-ko next week. And I'm totally broke because of all these books I have to pay for. Which means I have to rely on my own resources. Which also means I have to bring my own food to school now. Which means I have to think of a balanced, and nutritious lunchbox meal that will last 7 hours. 

Kill me now, please. Kill me now.

You May Also Like

0 comments