Hawaii Haul!

by - 12:06 PM

My Mom has a good job where she is able to travel :) she went to Hawaii this time and got lots of stuff!

I now have 2 pair of jeans that are way too big for me. I told her to get me size 4 cos I am size 4. But when I tried them on, they feel like their 2 sizes too big. The Levi's are a Bold Curve....I forgot to tell her to get Demi-Curve, cos Bold Curve are for people with ACTUALY, GENUINE curves. Like, as in people like Kim Kardashian.
And the Gap jeans are super comfy but also super loose. The waist area sags. I feel like those wannabe ghetto guys at school


At least the shirts fit fine :) I finally got my first Ralph Lauren polo shirt hehehehehehehe.
And she also got me this Gap knit moto jacket, WHICH I LOVE. It's so pretty! And finally, a jacket that doesn't make my arms look like they're inflated sausages tied by a string to my shoulders.




And to those assholes who think I'm bragging right now,

I do not brag.
Okay, maybe sometimes. But usually it's because I feel that people around me brag also, and I might as well join in :P
It's the same with me being mean. Sometimes, certain people have to be brought down a peg or two.



You May Also Like

0 comments