Love

by - 11:18 AM

Love has always been a big part of my life. Back when I was like, 3 or 4 years old I used to force my parents to hold hands and they'll just awkwardly laugh cos my Dad has issues with PDA. He gets really embarrassed if you get too affectionate with him outside lol.


I never really sat and think about love. I used to think that people just do. Love, I mean. Like it's a function in your body you develop when you grow up to a certain age. 

You know how lonely it feels sometimes when all your friends around you have their respective others, and the only living thing that has ever touched your own lips are your parents and your dog? It feels pathetic. 

But maybe I'm not ready yet. Maybe that's why. Maybe it's because I'm just 16 going on 17 and all that crap that God thinks that I can't handle it. Maybe I can't. Maybe I'm just lonely cos my brothers are stupid and my bet--

omfgthecuteairconguyishere.K BYE, GONNA DO MY HOMEWORK NOW.

You May Also Like

0 comments