Wizard of Hoboken

by - 4:06 PM

Ng Su Jean, I know why that AC/DC song is in your iTunes. I played my songs in your laptop, remember? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SO MUCH FOR THAT MOTHER THERESA THEORY.

***


This is the hobo wizard I just drew for fun. All the cool wizard names are taken...so I'm thinking he's just gonna be called Hobo....Hobo the wizard from Hoboken, New Jersey. Yeah I am kinda crap in creativity. 

So I suppose the main story is that he finally found his lost wand and conjured up a nice shelter for him, and looking for his wand really drained him out so he was pretty damn tired. But these stupid kids next door keep making lots of noises so he got really pissed off. So he ate them, but mysteriously, he did not get any blood on him because he is wearing his waterproof cloak and a fake water-proof beard to protect his chin cos his chin is like his Achilles's heel. He's also wearing that hat cos he's bald and he's embarrassed by that fact.
And for some reason, the hair growing spell won't work? 

If you can think of a better story, please leave a comment or something. Really. My brain is hurting because I can't think of a good enough story. 

You May Also Like

0 comments