Update - the week.

by - 12:02 PM

My week has been pretty uneventful, in an eh way. Nothing much ever happens to me. This BaZi-fortune teller-psychic-person-orsomethinglikethat predicts that I might be involved in an accident this year. A small part of me can't wait lol I always wanted to be one of those patients in the hospital. Fingers crossed that if that really happened, my doctor will be good looking :P

There are different standards of good looking people. Your location, in my opinion, is a contributing factor to your hotness level. Like, for example: you're at the market. Not the hypermarket, the market. As in the place  aunties gather to buy their weekly groceries. Guys there just skyrocket in the hotness level, because really, HOW MANY hot guys do you find at the market? Look at those fish mongers or butchers. God their sons all have really impressive forearms. But if you put them at somewhere, say KLCC, their hotness level just plunges.

So it really depends. Obviously I don't expect the hospital I go in to be like the set of Grey's Anatomy. I have some sense of realism in me. I'm not one of those girly girls you see everywhere that act like freaking Disney Princesses and have a naive mind like cough DebbieEuniceYongXin cough HAHA sorry guys, but you are pretty naive.



***

Yesterday I was chatting with Su Jean on Facebook. We were talking about the same mean crap we talk about and it was 8.30 pm.

Me: k brb. I'm a dirty person.
SuJean: OMFG WHAT?
Me: SHOWER. I GOTTA GO SHOWER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dafuq man. Everything that comes out from my mouth can be a sexual innuendo. This must be some sort of curse.

Also, she said that the song "Highway to Hell" magically appeared in her iTunes and she swore she never had it there. HAHAHAH OMEN OMEN OMEN. God must be sending signs to all of us. Maybe this is how she becomes the next Mother Theresa.

"oh, dear me! How are you feeling, child? Here, let Mama Jean bath your battle wounds. You brave, brave child."


***
My own Mama is coming back today :) She went to Honolulu for work. Lucky mom. Her passport are like those fake Barbie passports, full of stamps. She doesn't like it though, lol. She doesn't like long-distance flights cos she says it's uncomfortable and she prefers a bed. 

She got me Gap! 
and a bunch of other stuff! I don't really shop much lol most of my money goes to my stationary addiction, as my Dad puts it.

My Dad says people are shopaholics, I'm a stationaholic hahaha cos I keep getting all these pens and stuff. I have three pencil cases :P one for markers, one for color pens and one for school. And the two former ones are the big kind :D
I love myself my stationary.

***

My wallet is slowly falling apart -.- I'm gonna save up now for a really nice one :B Not one of those Tropicana wallets. Nope. When it comes to my bags and shoes and well, basically accessories, I'm a total girly girl. I love my ballet flats and nice hobos :> 
my old wallet is from Vincci Accessories. My Mom had some vouchers so I just used them on the wallet. Next time, I'm going to pick one that has the right material -.- I keep choosing stuff that falls apart or gets dirty easily. 


***

My Mom called Aaron, the air-con service guy to send some staff to come look at our air-conditioners the other day. They came twice.

And in those two visits, this really cute guy came.


HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE he has floppy hair and brown-tanned skin HEHEHEHEHEHEH 
He accidentally knocked on my wardrobe door and it's kind of cacat cos the door doesn't close properly and he was trying to close it properly so I told him to just leave it (while inside, I was freaking out cos well. MY CLOTHES DUDE. SHIT. HE SEES HALF OF EVERYTHING NOW ARRGHH ASDFGHJKL NOOOOO) and he looked up and gave me this adorable expression of awkward confusion, a small smile playing on his lips. His eyes are so brown. 

His eyes are like, hidden by his obviously-soft floppy hair. It was so cute.

Sorry. I'm in a hormonal stage right now, if you know what I mean :P

You May Also Like

0 comments