Banana Smoothie

by - 3:39 PM

If you're like me, and your kitchen only contains the very bare bones of a very typical Chinese kitchen who has no flour, no oven, no food processor...etc then maybe you can try this. Super recommended if you just got your mother-fucking annoying retainers or braces and you can't chew.

This super simple banana smoothie only requires a banana, 3/4 cup of milk and ice. Hello, what kitchen doesn't have this? If you don't have bananas, I'm quite sure your mother buys apples. Use that.

Get your blender out. Yes, the blender that's STILL IN IT'S BOX even after 10 years of buying it (I'm quite sure I'm not alone............) and put the sliced bananas in, followed by the milk and ice.

I'm not quite sure how much ice you need lol cos I just used the cacat looking ones from the ice cube tray hahahahahaha I know I'm really unspecific right now but you know, just follow your gut.


This should be the smoothie ratio;  2:2:1    same ratio of bananas to milk and half of that of ice........ okay basically two parts banana, two parts milk and one part ice. 

Once you OCD freaks got that right, blend away! You'll end up with a very light yellow frothy liquid that we all call our banana smoothie! :D 

I googled some recipes, and I found one that added peanut butter to the mixture. You can try, if you want to. I don't really like peanut butter, so yeah :P

You can also add vanilla extract or honey if you have any. 




You May Also Like

0 comments