Purplelicious

by - 1:00 PM

I think we fall the hardest when reality doesn't meet expectation. Reality sucks.

I expected the bus to be there by 6am.
The bus reached there at 6.30am. We reached school at 6 for nothing.

I expected two buses, cos there were so many people going.
One bus came, and some people had to stand.

I expected Dataran Putrajaya to be freaking awesome and pretty and fabulous.
Istana Kehakiman was the prettiest thing I saw there. 

I expected the run to be freaking long. I thought we were going to walk for 5km.
The senamrobik took longer than the walk. We walked like, what? 400m? 300m? Pathetic.

I expected the carnival to be full of food and carnival-esque stuff.
The carnival was full of womenly beauty products or baby stuff. Or weird TV stations no one has ever heard of.




Imagine if you lived in a place like Istana Kehakiman lol. So majestic and high-class looking. Everyday, when you wake up you can sit in your bed and admire your room. Then you can wear your robe and walk down the freaking huge marble staircase like royalty and the servants bow to your glory.

You May Also Like

0 comments