Step One

by - 10:50 AM

So I just got my orthodontic removal appliance :D step one to straight teeth! Can't do braces yet, cos my teeth are kind of on the weird side. So I have to wear this to push one of my front teeth out cos I'm a weirdo :P one of my front teeth is in, and the other is out.

I got this from Google Images. It looks something like this. Basically I just have these metal clips "clipped" onto my top molars and this metal thingy pushes my front tooth out.


I can't chew properly, I can't speak properly and I keep drooling. How to survive in school? I FEEL SO HUNGRY NOW.

My Dad made me eat bread during breakfast and it was a very horrific experience hahaha I feel like vomiting now. I couldn't chew properly so I just mashed it between my tongue and the "ceiling" (?) of my mouth. My brother said I'll probably have digestion problems here on now.

Maybe I should start looking for smoothie recipes lolololol.








You May Also Like

0 comments