Career Path

by - 11:33 PM

So I took this career test to pinpoint me towards the Right Path and all that. Cos I like a bit of everything and it's kind of hard to choose which one to gravitate towards. So I Googled career tests and I got to one at BBC.com 

The questionnaire is quite short - only 7 questions! And it pinpoints to 6 main types of personality: 


  • Realistic
  • Conventional
  • Social
  • Enterprising
  • Artistic
  • Investigative

The results show you the types that most (and least) fit you and can help you think about your impending future. 

So my two main types are 

Enterprising and Artistic.

Enterprising

Your results suggest that Enterprising type work might suit your interests and preferences.
Enterprising types like persuading and influencing people as well as controlling, managing and selling to them. They like to take a lead and are often quite motivated and ambitious but may be impatient and can find rules and detail frustrating. They tend to favour roles such as salesperson, manager, estate agent, supervisor, lawyer, advertising or marketing executive and often like positions that have status and prestige.

Artistic

Your results suggest that Artistic type work might suit your interests and preferences.
Artistic types are interested in creativity and art, preferring freedom and independence to following rules and procedures. Self-expression is very important to Artistic types and they may prefer to work alone. Typical roles for Artistic types include artist, singer, designer, photographer, musician, writer and actor.

I always knew I was a lawyer type. Stubborn, impatient, diabolical but marshmallow inside. 

I shouldn't really take this too seriously right? I mean, it's pretty vague. It says that this does not guarantee anything and it only states which one do I work best with haha and how I work is like that. So yeah. Generally, I'm a freedom hippie who doesn't like rules and can be motivated but impatient with detail. 

You May Also Like

0 comments