Ode.

by - 12:20 PM

This post is for all the girls with short hair out there - girls like me. Girls like me who have above-the-shoulder hair cuts.

Don't listen to all those magazines out there. Sure, Anne Hathaway looks super hot in her new pixie cut, but she's already engaged. She entered girlfriend-boyfriend-hood when she still had luscious run-your-fingers-through-my-hair locks. She was already engaged when she chopped it all off for Les Miserables (pronounced leh-mis-era-bel).



And besides, to pull of her look, you need some serious feminity in your face. You'll need to have huge imploring eyes, you'll need a dainty nose, you'll need a great cheekbones, you'll need a defined jawline...and we're all not made in the same factory Victoria Secret's Angels were created in.

But anyway, if you were to have a pixie cut and you
look awesome in it, IT WON'T MATTER. Cos the only guys you'll attract are the Korean wannabe-guys. And even then it's hard. Only a certain number will be attracted. Guys don't dig the short 'do.

Sure, Victoria Beckham looked really hot in her angled bob. Sure, Rihanna looks good in every haircut she gets (except for that blonde mess...ew.). BUT WE ARE ALL MADE DIFFERENT.

Where am I going here? Short hair girls like me have it hard. The only people we attract are other girls who want short haircuts, but don't have the courage to cut their gorgeous hair. Guys just think we're tomboys.


Sometimes I feel like growing my hair long - or like Anne Hathaway on the left. However, there are certain factors preventing this from happening. One, my mother. She's convinced that I look like a mop with long hair. Second, Pn Yean cos it's Pn Yean and she's an Anal Woman. Three, early mornings. My morning regime prevents me for spending too much time on my hair. I already take 20 minutes getting ready. And I can't go anywhere without washing my hair first - cos my hair becomes a ratnest overnight. And you long hair girls have to understand that when Short Hair Girls get rat-nest hair overnight, "just brushing it out" won't help. It'll probably help if you have long hair, but not with short hair. It doesn't work.

I feel so emotional now. My hair is so short :( and I think I'm PMS-ing. Everything makes me cry nowadays.

You May Also Like

0 comments