Debate.

by - 3:55 PM

You think you have big eyes, you can do whatever you want? You think your boyfriend very powerful? You think that just because everyone seemingly likes you, you have power over everyone? This bitch, who moves so fucking slow and looks at me with that fucking lansi look. You think I'm very free? You think I don't need to eat? You think I can rehat later than everyone else? Bitch. I hope you rot inside out. Don't think that people will be fooled by your innocent smile for ever.


***

So I went for my school's debate team auditions today. I had no idea it was an audition. I thought it was just a briefing on what we're supposed to be, what we're supposed to do. Apparently, I thought wrong because everyone prepared pre-audition and I'm like, what???

SO I was like, okay chill.

Until Kevin and Jin Hua spoke and my confidence and self esteem hit rock bottom. Those two are like the power speakers. THEY'RE SO GOOD! And I was like, stumbling here and there trying to gather some points. I was improvising. The motion was "Peer pressure is more useful than harmful". So I talked a little about peer pressure and how everyone is affected by it. Then my mouth started thinking by its own and I started talking about pressured sex -.- cos I'm a natural in talking about sex. 
But then I ran out of thing to say so I just rujuk the paper and talked but I had no idea what was happening. 
I think that's when I killed my chances.

So in the end after everyone had a shot, teacher told us who's what and etc. Obviously, Kevin and Jin Hua got speakers. And Sook Yee is a reserved speaker. 

I got researcher. It was so confusing, the way she was trying to justify my position. She told me that I'm witty and I'm very persuasive but I stumble with my words. So I'm a researcher. -.- and there can only be 3 speakers and we must have a Bumiputra in the speakers group soo yeah. I'm not even a reserved.

I'm a researcher.


You May Also Like

0 comments