Conflicts, conflicts.

by - 3:57 PM

My Mom just got back from Vietnam and in the airport, like any other shopaholic woman who takes advantage of the duty free shopping at the airport, she went to the perfume section and got this Ralph Lauren cologne sample. I found it among the chocolate (not for us -.- I felt happy for like 2 seconds, before she's all oh, put it in the fridge it's for the office -______________- potong steam) and I liked the scent so I threw it in my tuition bag (you do not want to put your head into my tuition bag...just don't. You'll die from the bad smell and the bacteria from my snot cos I get the flu really often)





Today, I smelt it again and PING PING PING I realised the scent is the exact same one my Physics teacher wears -_____________________________________________- I feel so conflicted now cos I like the scent, but then it's linked to my tuition teacher. HAVE YOU EVER HAD THAT FEELING?

WHEN YOU LIKE SOMETHING, BUT SOMEONE OLDER LIKES IT TOO. And you don't know if that person likes young stuff, or if you like old stuff.

So now my tuition bag smells like him.



***



This song. I love


YES YES YES I KNOW BOYS OVER FLOWERS WAS SOOOOOOO 5 YEARS AGO, BUT I ONLY STARTED WATCHING IT NOW AND I'M LATE AND SHIT. 

SO WHAT. It's a nice drama!



I feel so conflicted watching this drama. On one hand, GOO JUN PYO is a really nice name to say, but his hair.... ಠ_ಠ   But but but but but he can be so sweet when he wants to, in his own sick way. And and and Lee Min Ho is good looking! Despite his nose being very annoyingly large.

But then Ji Hoo is so sweet and kind and sensitive, but his parts are so boring ._.  but he's like THE perfect boyfriend. And he's really caring and shit. He's like the 白马王子 everyone is raving about, I mean HELLO even the stylists put him in those clothes fit for a very kind prince that everyone falls for. He even wears white all the time. And he's good at riding horses. 

On the other hand, Kim Bum has the most charming smile I have ever seen on a man with such small eyes. YES, HIS SMILE SURPASSES TAEYANG'S VERY FAMOUS EYE SMILE. His smile is like.. CHIIINGGGGG THE CLOUDS GIVE WAY TO THE SUN COMING OUT, THE BIRDS SOARING THROUGH THE SKY MAJESTICALLY AND THE RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS AND VERY HOT GUY.

I have conflicted feelings about who is The Hottest One .




You May Also Like

0 comments