Oblivion.

by - 10:45 AM

Some people are just so oblivious to their own actions. Like, seriously. Dude. Get a hold of yourself. Everyone thinks it's disgusting and weird, okay? Not that I'm telling you to stop what you're feeling, I'm just saying that you should acknowledge the fact that EVERYONE. BLOODY. KNOWS.

And you can stop giving people bitch glares when they do something that apparently, they shouldn't do. I know, I know. Sometimes these things can happen. BUT YOU CAN'T STOP PEOPLE FROM COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER PEOPLE!



Sometimes, I really wonder how we're still friends lol. You obviously can't stand me, and I can't stand your attitude towards life. You're wasting it away doing things that shouldn't matter THAT much. You're losing yourself and sooner or later, you'll turn into some mutated beast that no one will talk to because you get all green eyed and fume-breathing at EVERY SINGLE THING.

I hope you understand that people won't view you any different if you just differ a little bit from your extremely narrow path. It won't be disgraceful or anything. Besides, WHO IS PUSHING YOU TOWARDS THIS MEANINGLESS LIFE ANYWAY? No one is pressuring you, so far as I know. No one expects so much from you. You push yourself into such impossible standards because you believe that people will look down on you!

Dude. That's delusional.



And everytime we read those.....eeeeeeeeeeeeerrk.


Sebagai masyarakat dan kawan awak yang prihatin, saya nak awak mengetahui bahawa perlakuan awak sangat "geli"

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAH GOD NO. I told you before, you obviously forgotten who I was referring to XD if it was you, I would've said it. Please, I don't hold it back when it comes to you.

      Delete