Blaap.

by - 12:45 PM

I don't know what it is..
that makes me feel like this,
I don't know
who you are
but you must be some kind of superstar,
'cause you got all
eyes on you no matter where you are~~


LOL I know it's a really OLD song but I LOVE IT. It's Superstar by Jamelia! Used to be me and Verinia's favourite song last time when her aunt play it for us XDD Good times :D
Oh did I mention it? I guess you guys got the picture.. I CAN'T GO TO VERINIA'S BIRTHDAY! Cos my Dad don't let. Yeeesh.
SOME KIND OF BEST FRIEND I AM. I feel terrible and pathetic. I mean..
SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND SINCE MY LIFE STARTED! LOL I still remember when we fought over EVERYTHING. LOL especially this pair of BANANAS IN PYJAMAS shoes XDDD
In the end, our moms let us share by umm.. whatsitcalled? Umm.. OH. They let us share by turns.. like verinia (henceforth known as "jie" which means sister in chinese) is monday, me on tuesday?
LOL and I used to ask her this question that still haunts her UNTIL THIS VERY DAY.

"JIE, YOU TANG MAH?"

which means, "jie, got sweet onot?"
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Then she says NO and I don't believe her so I go to her bag and dump everything out and eat all of them up!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I was evil when I was THAT small! XDD
I feel so guilty cos she gives me alot of stuff :/ LIKE SKITTLES! they're BILL'S favourite sweet!!
*the 191cm and 50kg of hotness!*

OH. And this is a dedication to MICHELLE GABRIEL, my class-buddy :D Also my BFF! Well. Kinda. NOW. BFF XD

I never found the words to say
you're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where love takes me to
A part of me will always be
with you


XDD she's been annoying me with "superstar" and "never had a dream come ture" which is this song by S Club 7
REALLY OLD SONG, mind you.

***
I think now is the time when I must confess to you guys something really trivial:
Are you ready?
I love Tinker Bell and Peter Pan and Winnie the
Pooh.
Yup. Don't call me childish or anything cos I REALLY LOVE THEM! Seriously, I get balistic. I still watch cartoons OK? XDDD I love 'em. Can't live without 'em.
Don't you think Peter Pan is hot? XD I'm serious. I go all oggle-oggle-boo-boo. And WINNIE THE POOH! I looooove Tigger and Winnie and umm.. KANGA!!
LOL yup. Now you know ME. I'm still the weird girl in crooked teeth and specs and a weird face sitting there watching cartoons :O
Don't get too surprised. I can sing Hakuna Matata to you if you want me too.
HAKUNA MATATA. What a WONDERFUL place.
HAKUNA MATATA. Ain't no catch phraaaaasseee
IT MEANS NO WORRIES for the rest of your daaaaaays
It's our PROBLEM FREE.. PHILOSOPHY!
HAKUNA MATATA!
Watching cartoons doesn't make you childish. It just makes you more cheerful and COLOURFUL inside! Watching too much drama ain't too good but I STILL LOVE DRAMA!
LOL my MOM is my Korean-drama buddy! She looooves watching Korean drama! I HAVE ONE HD NOW SO HAHAHAHAHHA! Got Star King :P
Aaah.
So.
Nothing else to say now
TA!

You May Also Like

0 comments