Dedication.

by - 9:06 PM

You guys listened to Rihanna's "Only Girl (in the world)"? It's nice :)

SO. As you guys obviously noticed, I switched from classic template to the modern one? Yeah.
YOU LIKE IT?
YOU BETTER COS I SPENT A LOOONG TIME PICKING THE RIGHT ONE.
Eventhough you guys know that I'll just change it in another 3 weeks or so. I have this compulsive URGE.
Yes. I'm weird.


**
Seni got another folio :/
AGAIN! This time it's batik. Issh. ANOTHER piece of pressure. Need to pass up on 26th.
he was supposed to tell us what to do EARLIER? But dunno why, he always, ALWAYS forgets to tell us everything important.
Like the other time? He forgot to tell us to bring color pencils for the exam.
AND HE SAID HE TOLD US BUT HE TOTALLY DIDN'T.
Ohmigoodness la. He's like only TWENTY-SIX ? When you're only 26 years old, your memory can't be that bad right??
***
Talked about Kim Kardishian with Michelle today.
She looks kinda weird...I mean, she has a big butt.
AND I MEAN HUGE.
What IS it with the Kardishain sisters being so hot? IT'S SO UNFAIR!
AND THE BEAUTY and not to mention ASSETS are natural!!
YYEEEEEE.
I wish I was beautiful XD
Having people on your feet BEGGING you to take them
OK. Maybe that's kinda scary..cos people will be out there to try and shove ice cubes and pencils and minyak angin up your what.
BUT if you're THAT famous, you'll have bodyguards and papparazzi so NO ONE will even go near you to rape you!!
RIGHT??
***
Watched the Armani Jeans commercial? The one with Ronaldo??
Being maids just became fun :P

You May Also Like

0 comments