Midvalley!!!

by - 7:28 PM

FINALLY went to Midvalley after so long :) At first mom wanted to go to "Sungei" Wang but then change of plans so go to Midvalley cos I wanna go to The Gardens to go to Art Friend !! So yeah.
:)
I'm a happy duck :DD

SO. Yeah. SO LONG ALREADY! :') I'm so happy XDD yeah. I'm a happy duck
wait! I said that already :O
who cares?
I'm happy :)
XDD
OK. SO. I shall cut the crap about walking around my feet aching. But my eyes were shining. LOOKING AT ALL THOSE SHINY STUFF!! I love the floors there <3 so shiny XD I became abit nostalgic-ish so I jumped around on the tiles, trying not to step on the cracks :D
I think alot of people play this before XD

SO. Went to Body Glove and got a new blue and white shirt with the american flag on it..IN SEQUINS! XDD And a pair of black 3/4 jeans pants.
Love them :)
And then went to Cotton On!!! :DD bought a pair of light skinny jeans :D SO COMFY! It's like wearing cotton..
except you're not. You're wearing denim.
That feels like cotton.
SO. :D Love them :)

AND THEN LUNCH!! My GOD. I wasn't hungry, just really really tired and thirsty.
But I drank Sprite only XDD Went to this restaurant called "Din Tai Fung" I think. The dumplings!! *O* so niceee~!!

And then after that go walk around lo.. finding Art Friend! On the way saw VERINIA! Actually I saw May Li first cos of the blue wig.. then I see the face and I was like
OHMIGOOOODDD!
then I saw Verinia.
And her hair.
That HAIR.
Cool XD

SO. yeah. We got "yuan" XD
SO yeah. This is it.
My post of the day :D
Dad's not here, he's at JB for some sort of dinner his friend invited him to.
Back tomorrow.
which means I can online longer XD

You May Also Like

0 comments