Goodbye.

by - 9:02 PM

Today is Miss Nurul's last day at school :( gonna miss her lotssss.
She's like so NICE and not-to-mention more modern than the other English teachers.
SHE KNOWS TOKIO HOTEL ISN'T THAT COOL?? Most of the other teachers won't KNOW! Can you BELIEVE??
Still trying to find her Facebook account. I think she goes to the same college with Ms. Hanisah cos I went to HER facebook account and saw the "college" section and I clicked on the link and it was a college in New Zealand?
So yeah. I think they're connected.
MISS NURUL IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I WILL NOT STOP TRYING TO FIND YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!
SO. Yeah. She let us fiddle with her laptop today lol and we tried to find her Facebook account but no Internet connection =.=
Iish. One of the times when you just HATE it when there's no Internet.
I'm gonna miss her :/
Sure, she had this really scary and irritating (no offence) first impression
but it turns out she's pretty cool (no, I'm not saying this JUST because she found out about my blog) cos.. SHE KNOWS TOKIO HOTEL!
and I really look forward to all her comments in my work book :)
and you know what's worst..?

MR. CHAN'S GOING TO REPLACE HER!!!

Oh God.
The agony.
THE AGONY.
THE AGONY!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments