Hello? Hello?

by - 9:46 PM

Went to Leisure Mall to-day.. as usual :/ don't really go to other places. Dunno why.. maybe cos MY MOM DOESN'T DRIVE??
Yeah. That's why I'm DESPERATE to learn how to drive at the mo-. Brother says I'll grow out of it though.. don't think so :) FAITH, people, FAITH.
Anyways.
Blablabla..
went to Popular and went to the magazine's section to read Hello! and Galaxie and if it's there, Hot.
SO. Opened Galazie in the middle page cos..that's where all the posters are and BOOM!
BILL AND TOM!!
Ohmygod I think I almost died.
BTW, Taylor's the cover girl :D but there's only a small section of her only lah.. just talk about who she is, what she's famous for and whatnot. Not really interesting cos DUH we already know almost everything there is to be public-ly known about her!
OH and Seventeen has this special collecter's edition.. Double cover! Justin Bieber on one side and the cover girl on the other side.
Go buy it if you have Bieber-fever. Only RM6!!
SO. Yeah then I went to the chinese craft section and there was this HUGE fly there.
All insect-haters, LEAVE! Cos it's about I dunno..1.5 cm?
FOR A BUG THAT'S HUGE OK!
So scary lol I HATE bugs. ALL bugs..including BUTTERFLIES. Yeah I know there's nothing to be scared about and butterflies are beautiful and blablabla.. but the only part that's beautiful about them is their WINGS. Not their BODIES. Eeeyuck. Blech. Gag. Gag.
I'm also scared of frogs and all living things green.
OK I'm afraid of reptiles, bugs and amphibians.
Mammals and Birds do good.
All the others are just plain scary. I even dreamt of turtles chasing after me!
AND KISSING A STUPID EEYUCCCHHH FROG!!!
EEEEYER. I couldn't go near my green pillow LOL too scary. Scarred me for life dudes.
OH did I mention I stepped on a lizard before?
EEEYUCHH.

OH and above all, I'm scared of heights. Sin, if you're reading this : I KNOW YOU'RE SCARED OF HEIGHTS TOO. YOU SAID IT ALOT OF TIMES :)
I think it's just a fear of dying.. not a fear of heights.
ANYWAYS. Yeah. I can't lean on railings cos I'm too scared it'll drop and then I'LL drop and BOOOM!
I die.
Yeah.
I'm scare of alot of stuff. I'm abit claustrophobic too.. I get abit uncomfortable if I'm squashed between and wall with another person I have no feeling for beside me and totally no leg space.
That happened during Sejarah tuition. Couldn't understand ANYTHING at all.
Cos of that stupid girl in front of me who is SO FAT that she occupies so much space.
Jeez.

You May Also Like

0 comments