Brothers.

by - 10:30 AM

Issh.
Brothers.
Who in the WORLD can understand them?
No one can understand my brother and that includes ME. BOTH of them. They are both WEIRD!!
Weird in a OMG-so-annoying-just-shut-up-can-anot way.

OH. By the way, I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY REPLACED THE CHARLIE ST CLOUD BILLBOARD WITH SOME SORT OF CRAPPY MEGA MIND 3D ONE!!
URRRGHH. They obviously do not know how much we females look forward to it XD well, at least me.
And Sook Ling. She loves Zac and don't scream but DANIEL RADCLIFFE.
I know. PUUUKKEE.

OK. back to topic: brothers and their urrgghh-ness.
That nursery book was right. Guys ARE made from Frogs and bugs and mud.
And girls are made from candy and sugar and honey and the rainbows and the soft clouds
In short, girls are dominant.
Yes, I'm sexist.

Anyways. My brothers are really annoying. And that's that.

***


It's not what you say
it's the way you said it.


agree with it TOTALLY. I mean, I don't give a damn for what you say, it's the way you said it that hurts the most.
Well, most times.
Mostly with my parents. They said they're not scolding me but just TEACHING me? I cry cos of the way they said it that sends the knife through my ribs.

You May Also Like

0 comments