FISH.

by - 1:23 PM

You know, I should really call the SPCA or something and report my brother for misusing of fish food, wastage and bloating of fish.
No wonder the fish can't eat anymore
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD HE PUT OR NOT?
THREE BIG BLOODY SPOONSFUL
And he thinks it's fun
that's my big brother for you la.
Brainless that's what.
And always over-loading the fish with food that they can't finish, thus wasting the food and if the fish eat too much THEY MIGHT DIE.
And he thinks it's fun eventhough HOW MANY HUNDREDS AND MILLIONS OF TIMES I TOLD HIM NOT TO, THAT THEY MIGHT DIE.
DIE!
It might only be fish BUT IT'S STILL A LIFE!
He's a FISH MURDERER!!
IISH!
Just wait until you get kids, then you will start to worry about fish food I tell you.
COS THEY DON'T COST 50 CENTS YOU KNOW
THEY COST 30 BUCKS!!
SUMMORE NOT YOU PAY!!!
Issh.
I ONLY WISH TO VIDEO TAPE IT AND GIVE TO MY DAD
MATI LA YOU!

You May Also Like

0 comments