Problems everywhere

by - 9:07 PM

Problems seem to keep sprouting EVERYWHERE. Everywhere, Everytime.. it doesn't fail to bring my mood down.

***

Jonghyun sprained his ankle!!
Can't believe it. So sad. His ankle! GOD'S GIFT! Aiighs.

***
You know, lots of people are like..AGAINST Bill K. for some reason. Keeps saying he's gay and he looks like a girl and stuff. And then they just BLAST you in the face for it saying really rude stuff like Idon'tgiveadamnabouthimheissogay etc etc.
But people just LOOOOOOOOOVE Adam Lambert.
When Adam Lambert is just as worst. AND HE'S REALLY GAY!
Bill is NOT gay OK so keep your stupid and rude comments to yourself. Just because a MAN uses make up does NOT mean he's gay and just because a MAN has long hair does NOT mean he's gay either. Rock stars have long hair. It's NORMAL!
People are just so weird! I mean girls can wear makeup. Why in the world can't guys too?
EVERYONE IS SO SEXIST.
Don't understand it. I mean, Bill didn't even KISS a guy! HE TOTALLY DIGS GIRLS OK?
And if you so dare as drop a comment in this blog saying that he's ugly and stuff I have the right mind to say ugly stuff about YOU.
I've been refraining myself from alot and I mean ALOT of rude comments.
I have feelings too you know? I'm still human.
***
Then theres exams. My dad seems to think that when you study, your ears will shut. As in totally BLOCKED as in TOTAL TEMPORARAL-DEAFNESS?
OMG la.
I can't even SAY anything here cos apparantly, it's "disrespectful"?
AS IF I EVER GOT RESPECT ANYWAYS. Dare I remind him what he did?
NO cos if I do, I'll be doomed to "forever doom-ness" cos I disrespected him
UURGH. Chinese folk-talk. Pish posh. POPPYCOCK.
I can't study if there's a TV blasting OK? I'm not a stupid ROBOT who doesn't have any ears.
I'm a HUMAN BEING with an ORGAN that enable me to HEAR?
SO. If I can't achieve their expectations, PART OF IT IS TOTALLY THEIR FAULT.
I don't need to explain myself for you.
***
You guys all know what is "sibling rivalry" right?
TOTALLY here under this roof.
You all should know that I have an immense disliking for my brothers? I mean, it's totally common. Almost every single household has it.
Anyways, I don't really like to talk in the presence of my second brother. Just OPEN your mouth and talk about something, he'll just keep on YAPPING YAPPING YAPPING without even THINKING about whether or not the opposition wants to hear it or not.
AND you know what irritates me more?
HE DEMANDS PEACE IN THE HOUSE. How ironice, eh? He keeps complaining about how loud and USELESS my music is (he's really contrary, anything that he doesn't do is automatically = BAD) and how we watch TV is really noisy WHEN HE TOTALLY DOESN'T GIVE US PEACE.
He is SUCH a HYPOCRITE.
Don't expect peace if you don't GIVE peace OK? A PENNY FOR A PENNY, A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.
Then my big brother will think I'm still... FIVE or something? He keeps talking to me like as if I'm some sort of dunce.. a retard? Like I'm a bloody kindergardener? And his jokes!
DON'T GET ME STARTED. His stupid jokes don't make sense and they are COMPLETELY UNFUNNY.
And you know another thing?
HE READS MY JOURNAL. Yeah. My family says that they have the authority to read anything that lies around.
Idc actually. He can't really be mad cos if he does it just means he's telling the world that he's disrespecting my privacy and that he read my journal and no one will trust him to handle anything private ever again. And besides, IT'S MY JOURNAL and I write about MY opinion, MY feelings without regard of hurting anyone's bloody feelings cos it's supposed to be PRIVATE.
And besides, I don't have my own room.
YOU KNOW WHY?
Cos of my stupid second brother and being a "family".
PFUIT.
As if he ever treated us as a family anyways. Families support each other, yeah but that totally doesn't prevent us for having our own opinion and thinking what is right and what is wrong OK?

You May Also Like

0 comments