Hari Bakti Mutiara

by - 10:38 AM

SO. Yesterday was 斯理珍珠 (Sri Mutiara in Chinese XDD just found out when I observed my Chinese paper XDD)'s Hari Bakti Mutiara.
I think the school colour changed cos the banner was orange in colour.
SHOULDN'T IT BE BLUE OR SOMETHING?
anyways, clipped up my hair cos I needed to represent the class to take the sijil, trophy and RM100 CASH from pengetua. Was scary. PN YEAN AND PENGETUA SMILED AT ME CAN YOU BELIEVE?? XDD first time... I think?
Anyways, only about TEN or eleven 2-cekap-ians showed up. wth right? I thought they all damn rajin wan.. always go to school but turns out they're not that rajin now XD cos exams are over so I guess they don't bother going XD
after all those prize-giving, it was rehat.. then KONSERT GRADUASI!! :D
For those who didn't went, YOU MISSED OUT ALOT!!
Cos MISS NURUL WAS THERE!! And summore she quoted my quote HAHAHAHAHHA. I think I cried XD she's a billion times better than my current english teacher. IT SUCKS. It still wants to teaches us saying what, want to focus on Literature and how useless the text book is bla bla bla
IF THE BOOK IS SOOO USELESS, THEY WON'T BOTHER PUBLISHING IT RIGHT??
Yeesh. I HATE IT!
Anyways, got this band called PARANOID sang by diong and yukin. They sang 21 guns by greenday :D THEY ROCKED. Sang so.. POWERFUL! Just like JONGHYUN!!!!!! XDD wth I compare almost everything with Jonghyun nowadays XDD he rocks eventhough he has a girlfriend now :D THEY LOOK SO SWEET TOGETHER! Cos Jonghyun is the best boyfriend one can ever wish for XD
You see? I did it again XDD
And then THE OREO GIRLS who sucked.
And got THE LAST COOKIES who's lead singer (dunno her name) WHO ROCKED!! She sang until so...... OMG-ish. In a good way. She sang WHENYOU'REGONE by Avril Lavingne (until now I still dunno how to pronounce her last name XD how hopeless) and in the starting, she really really really sounded JUSTLIKE AVRIL!!
It's like Avril-asian version XD
And got this band (I forgot the name) and the singer right, SHE SUCKS SO HARD. My ears hurt so much you know, it was EAR PIERCING. You know those people who think they're good cos they're friends are really good to them and lie to them saying they rock when they can break glass with their awful singing? Yeah, I think she's one of them. Dunno what the hell is wrong with her friends.. say the truth la please. The guys in front of me were shaking their heads XDDD

***

You know, ever since I found out that Jonghyun had a girlfriend, people were being really mean to me :/
what the hell is their problem. You have a problem with people supporting Jonghyun isit?
These people are what I call FALSE FRIENDS who I won't give a second or care about them. Cos they're fake and only acting nice to you or just totally ignore you. They don't care so why the hell should I care anyways?
What a waste of shit.

You May Also Like

0 comments