Weirdd

by - 9:21 PM

HEY PEEPS!
SO. It's FRIDAY!
NO MORE EXAMSSS!!
HALLELUJAH!?
...
...
not really :/ I mean, we still have to go to school and stuffs so yeah. AND we still have to face the TEACHERS.
My GOD. I think Pn. See has a really short memory.
One day, she asked me to go find peserta in our class to wakil for the pertandingan thingy
OK. I didn't answer.
SECOND day, she asked me again. So I answered her. That Cik Shafar has the friggin' names.
TODAY.
SHE ASKED ME AGAIN!
My GOD. Nothing else to say?

Anyways..
when I shower right, I'm starting to notice this..SMELL.
MY BATHROOM SMELLS LIKE COLESLAW WHEN I SHOWER. It's so weird.
And disgusting.
Ew.

SO.
Yeah. Nothing to say.
EXCEPT THE FACT THAT I HATE RUMOURS! Seriously, get your facts right before you start this whole river of lies lies lies and not-to-mention WRONG FACTS. Yeah, it's fun cos IT'S NOT YOU WHO'S THE VICTIM.
HONESTLY. No consideration AT ALL. I'm not saying it's wrong to bad-mouth people..
wait. it IS.
OK. It's TOTALLY WRONG to badmouth people but if you wanna do it like some spoiled brat then do it.
BUT MAKE SURE YOUR FACTS ARE RIGHT, OK?

MY GOD.
GOT SENI FOLIO.
UURURRRGGHHJGHFHF
D HWCNNMPRXMWP4 TNEVY
EFFF!
Yeesh.
Bye.

You May Also Like

0 comments