Bushy Old Man

by - 12:03 PM

I just experienced as what Su Jean did.. click here for her post :)


I was at breakfast with Mom and my brother and there was this huge family on the next table..
There was this shady old man with bushy eye brows with them =_=
He looked so suspicious with his bushy eye brows and unbuttoned-shirt and his cross-body man bag...less KFC colonel and more Hong Kong drama ah long =__=

I was eating when I looked up and he was staring at me.
Or more likely, my food -___- dude, if you're hungry go order more food. Staring at other peoples' food will only make you look bad..cos you already look suspicious enough.
His eyes were widen with this lusty look -______- so creepy.
A person can't even eat in peace nowadays..

Thankfully, he left before us -_- I FINISHED MY FOOD HAHAHAHAHA you can't have any, you creepy pedophile =___=

You May Also Like

0 comments