Over-sized Seal

by - 4:35 PM

I have a best friend for 15 years :) that's a lot considering zaman sekarang :P

I nick-named her PORINIA (combination of Popiah and her name..HAHA don't ask.) and she is the sweetest person on Earth :) I have some paranoia problems right now and she's helping me get through haha ANYWAYS, this crazy girl wrote me a poem :')

best friend for 15 years,
been here when i'm in tears,
you mean the world to me,
you're really important, can't you see?

you've got a personality that could kill,
i've named you after an overweight seal! (walrus)
you've got such a cute laugh & a blinding smile
you make my life worthwhile ♥

whenever you laugh, i feel so much better
you were the sensible one, not the naughtier
through everything, you've always advised
for a girl your age, you can be pretty wise

i love you like a sister would,
i care for you like a brother could,
i scold you like a mother should,
i stalk you like a father, like DUDE! ;)

your happiness is the best thing in the world
your jokes and perverseness, not fit for a girl ;P
but whoever and whatever you are,
i'll be here, in your heart :DD ♥

Yeah, yeah. She calls me Walrus LOL don't ask. Even I don't know why.
ANYWAYS. Walrus wants her to know that she loves her :') who cares about chk in this 5 minutes of love HAHA. Don't ask who's/what's chk either.

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I FORGOT MY OTHER BITCHES IN WAITING :P There's Michelle and Kimboob and Sin Wi :D
Ikut urutan la har :P

I met Sin Wi in Form one and we hit off when she read my English assignment and she wanted to be friends eventhough I kept mistaking her for Sin Yee LOL she's been with me through a lot :) though there was a period of time when she gets right under my skin (she still does with her lack of manners sometimes...but hey, I do that too LOL) ..
but I realized that no one's perfect and sometimes you just have to have some toleration cos there's no one out there who's right for you if you don't have SOME patience, right? :) but whatever. At least she's through the whole infatuation with certain guy where she writes letters to him and hides them in her file. She has A LOT. the file is empty except for those letters...it's so weird lol a girl writing love letters instead of the other way round but I guess she really liked him so yeah. Whatever lol at least it ended cos anyone could see they aren't made for each other put the whole teasing aside.
ANYWAYS, she's the only one who wouldn't be pissed at me or hate me for my sudden outbursts of sarcasm or anything. Sure, she gets hurt. But she gets over it in 5 seconds :P I'm not that sarcastic now k ;P

Then comes Michelle. We became close in Form 2 when I was assigned to sit beside her. Sure, we fought a lot over sensitive issues, but we reconciled anyways, and that's what matters :)
She's the only one who would play along when I suddenly belt out a random song lyric. She'll stay silent for 2 seconds and sing along LOL
And in perhimpunan when we count down 15 seconds and scream LIAR HAHAHAHAH good times :')
I remember when she was emo once this year, Cheryl and I faked a Texan accent and told a story of her and DB HAHA she got cheerful after that. Yeah, I know. We're awesome :P

NEXT IS MY LATEST ADDITION: Kimboob :D
I initially started the year sitting next to Michelle, but because of various reasons, we had to change seats so I ended up sitting next to Kim and at first, I thought it would be a disaster since she's so girly-girly and I'm...not LOL
BUT she's a really nice person! Put aside her tendencies to drone on and on about something she just got or something that just happened or her very defensive side when I don't seem like I'm convinced, she's really nice and well, compatible with me LOL
We have a mutual dislike for A-man that's for sure.
When the school had this whole Patriotic competition that was SUPPOSED to involve the whole class, she's the only one who agreed to help :') and she also helped me do the card! WHICH WE WON FIRST PLACE FOR BY THE WAY HEHE it's not easy okay, it's competing against all the other classes. But I had confidence in us HAHAHA I did the designing, she did the work :P she brought the material to school and I told her what to do LOL I SOUND MEAN BUT THAT'S HOW IT WORKS OK she told me to do that anyway.


Mmmmm. Yeah coming to and end.

I have a lot of friends and acquaintances, but only a few become my close friends :) These four are just some of the best friends I have.. they're awesome in their own sick way.
They all drive me up the wall sometimes and vice versa but we still love each other :') <3
When you know you love someone dearly, even if you let go, they'll come back.
So don't screw it up, people. Love your friends, love your enemies.
Basically, don't hate ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments