Oh My GOD.

by - 9:18 PM

I can't live with Leos.
There. I said it. If you're a leo, we can be acquaintances but BOY OH BOY we can't be really close friends. It's best for everyone.

Take my Dad for example. He's like the PRIME example of a Leo. What's worst is he's born on a number 2. Number 2's are usually the emotional type that are super sensitive.
Sensitive + Leo = KABLAM.

Every day he comes home from God knows what the hell he does (on paper, he's retired but for some strange reason he's selling houses -.-) he's in a bad mood and immediately you can smell the tension -_-

He's one of those typical money-minded Chinese men. The difference is, he wants to get money just like that. He doesn't want to work. Every time there's paper work, he either gets really frustrated and pissed, or he makes Mom to do it. Like as if she isn't stressed out and busy herself.

My mom can't get a decent break from work to save her life. Her co-workers are like hopeless or something. Every time we go out (Which is like..once a week. It's rare to see her at home ok -,-) she gets an e-mail literally every 10 minutes. Then almost every half hour she gets some phone call and she talks for another half hour.

THAT plus HIS paper work? If I were my Mom, I would've left his ass years ago -,- not kidding here. My dad is lame. And now he's getting older, he's getting more stubborn and temperamental.

And to be frank, I cannot handle it. Seriously? Talk about mood-killer.
I mean, I'm not saying it's not OK to be sensitive sometimes but if you don't tell us what's wrong and you expect us to know and be all sympathetic, you are wrong mister.
Cos you can't blame us for being ignorant if you don't tell us what the fuck is wrong.

Like yesterday for example. Here's the thing. Every time I use my phone at the table I get yelled at for being addicted. So yesterday he was using his phone too and this wasn't the first time already. Hypocrite much? So my mom jokingly pointed it out and BAM. He got OFFENDED or something and got all silent all night.

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?

I cannot live with a man like that. Apa lagi sleep in the same bed until the day you die. Which is why I salute my mom for being incredibly patient.

He only got mad because we're saying he's a hypocrite. WHICH IS SO TRUE. Cos y'know. No offence to Leos out there, but you guys have huge egos. And he's a guy, which makes it worse cos guys usually have huger egos. Stabbing his ego makes him mad.

-_- honestly.

You May Also Like

0 comments