Clash of the Egos.

by - 12:20 PM

Hey! It's another family related post again lols so stay away if you don't wanna read this. It's my way of venting out so yeah. Soon, my mom might probably read this and tell me to delete it -_- she doesn't like it when I blog about them..I secretly think it has something to do with my family's rep and ego.

My Mom + My Dad + My Brothers have HUGE egos. So I probably have one too under influences :B

My brother was talking about this person in his class who's a Chinese-Malay mix and how his voice is irritating cos he wants to talk like an Irish but ends up talking like a bubble is stuck in his throat LOL think Pn.Indra..yeah, that irritating.

Anyways, knowing my brother. His talking is like my brain LOL I mean, we travel from topic to topic based on the similarities shit between them so yeah. Sometimes I space out cos I'm dreaming. At least, that's what my palmistry-reading uncle who can't be impressed by anything except his own grandchildren says.

ANYWAYS, I think my mom got annoyed or something cos she actually back talked and responded to his talks and when that happens they start raising their voices.
It's so creepy -_- I don't like it when they start arguing. Cos ONE I don't really like real-life drama and TWO somehow, I'll get dragged into their argument.
Like that time (I think I said this before, but what the heck) my brother and my dad were having this heated discussion and I was minding my own business Facebook-ing when my Dad was all grouchy about the stuff being on the table so I went to pick them up la, I left the books on the floor FOR THE PRESENT TIME, and went to put the other non-book stuff away. He picked the books up and threw them outside -_- he might've apologized for that, but I still get peeved when I think about it -_- I feel so pissed now.

My Dad. He has this huge ego that can't be harmed or he'll just explode on spot -_- I think that's why he's hot tempered and never changes his ways. Like, he never puts his OWN stuff away and yet, I get scolded for being MESSY??
The only reason why everyone hardly points out that he's messy is cos of his inflated ego and his short temper.
Well, until I got born :P Apparently according to my Mom, I speak my mind and have no manners whatsoever. LOL can't blame her, I agree with her..it's just like, at the heat of the moment my patience just runs out and I snap at people and start pelting out insults LOL
My Dad says people born under the number 9 have scary tempers LOLOLOLOL cos 9 is under Mars so yeah. (if you're born on a double digit, just add them up..like for example, you're born on the 24th, so 2+4 = 6...geddit?)
Go Google numerology if you're interested.

So my family is pretty fucked up if you ask me. Our personalities are too diverse...even though like, Zodiac-ally speaking, my siblings and I are supposed to be a pack or something cos we're all born under Earth..I'm a Taurus, brothers are Virgo and Capricorn.
But then my parents are under Fire. I'm not sure about my Mom cos she's an in-between lol she's born on July 23, which is between Leo and Cancer? I guess that's why sometimes we're like super close and sometimes we clash.
SO, the children are Earth signs, the Father is a Fire and the Mother is Water/Fire..which isn't exactly very good right lol
Cos Earth + Fire = ash (?)... though Earth signs and Water signs are supposed to be OK with each other, like me and Verinia :D Earth + Water = mud LOLOLOL

Yeah I'm lazy to type any further. It's been a loooooong time since I posted a not-so-short post :) so, I'll end it here.

Adieu xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments