JIEN LI'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! 11.12.2011

by - 9:26 PM

Today was so epic lol I arrived at Jien Li's doorstep at 11am as said.. but she didn't pick up her phone and it looked empty so my parents brought me to breakfast first -____- I was hoping to skip breakfast. My Mom's appetite expanded or something yesterday, keep dragging me to eat and when I don't she thinks I'm trying to be Anorexic or something and she'll stuff me even more =_____= please la. AS IF I will stop eating.

We ate lunch at 3pm then at 6pm she drag me to tong sui -__________________- I was fucking full and she made me eat dinner pula. my god.
I'm so eating light tomorrow..at least she's not home XD

ANYWAYS, a breakfast trip soon turned to a supermarket trip and as predicted, my Mom just HAD to take her time .. -__- they were convinced that everyone will be late. PLEASE LA. Psh. I hate being late -_-
She practically bought the entire vegetable stall or something the bag was so big @_@

OKAY ENOUGH RANTING ABOUT MY PARENTS' OBVIOUS LAX ATTITUDE WHEN IT COMES TO TIMING.

I reached there AGAIN at 12.3o so yeah..
dah dee doo dah. I forgot what we did LOL

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY: I made meringues! :D

The first egg was a failure cos Jien Li ruined it LOL we fried that egg by the way. Then Beh (I don't know her full name LOL they call her Beh so....yeahh...) seperated the egg whites from the egg yolks and I whisked the egg whites while they fried the egg yolks LOL they were so against wasting eggs XD

SUUCCCCEEESSS :D Turn the bowl upside down and nothing comes dripping ;) I felt so accomplished but I kept turning it upside down to check LOL you'll never know what shit might happen next :P
Then we added cocoa powder cos...JL saw the tin and she wanted to add it so..whatever XD

The meringues were OK. Not sweet enough :P I burnt my palm in the process ish -___- but the toothpaste really helped O: it healed so fast x) now it's just pinkish-purple..I dunno. It might be my vein for all I know XD

Uhmm..yeah I think that's it LOL sorry. I'm lazy. :P

You May Also Like

0 comments