A new day.

by - 9:34 PM

Tomorrow's a new day, a new year :) it is time to end 2011 and accept the fact that 2012 is coming.

Not only is 2012 the last year where we can celebrate 12.12.12, the Mayans also believe this is our last year of survival.
Utter bull. BUT if it really happens, I love you all :) it means a lot to me if you actually see this blog.

ANYWAYS. I'm forever alone until the day I die so yeah. Spending New Year at home.
Even my Dad has plans. He's going to the count-down I think with his old friends, and he left us at home. My eldest brother's at work, and my second brother is upstairs, doing..whatever he does..
My Mom and I, forever together :P what can I say, I'm a Mommy's girl.

I can smell the divorce papers coming..

Cos y'know, my parents aren't exactly all peachy keen right now lol I don't know about my Dad, but my Mom's totally peeved that he always comes home after drinking.
Between you and me, I think she's afraid he's cheating on her.
Which I can't say anything to, because you know. Zaman sekarang.
And they aren't exactly IN LOVE, in love with each other. I think they're tolerating each other.
Cos my Mom's a total family person and my Dad..isn't. Mom says that she thinks he thinks of us as a burden. Which y'know, isn't exactly nice to hear if you're me.
I live to impress. If not, at least have people don't hate me -_- I may say I don't give a fuck but I ACTUALLY DO OKAY.
And I'm quite sure you'll feel the same too if you were me in 2009 -_-
ERASE ERASE ERASE.

Bought a dress today lol it's a checkered button-up dress type..it's a shirt dress :D got it from Voir.
Personally, I regret not getting the one from Cache Cache which is like, brown? I didn't get it cos I feel like some sort of Safari person XD
Mm.. what else. What else.
I think that's pretty much it :)

So, ending a blog post. My biggest flaw in the world of blog.

Happy New Year y'all :) hopefully you stick to your resolutions.
Like me! I HAVEN'T BEEN PERVY IN LIKE, AGES. kthanksbye.

You May Also Like

0 comments