In Those Bright Blue Eyes.

by - 8:01 PM

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH FLORENCE + THE MACHINE! They're epic.


That's their new single : Shake It Out.

Go check out "No Light, No Light" on the way. I love her voice and their music videos. It's so...mystical and surreal. Especially "No Light, No Light". There's this euphoric aura in them :D
After listening to the two stated above, check out "Dog Days Are Over"! You should be familiar with it I guess if you watch The Voice. Vicci Martinez sang it and OH MY GOD it was epic. Her cover was SO good. My favourite's Dia Framps though :)

I just can't get sick of Florence + The Machine. She isn't your typical sex-queen, she has this old Victorian beauty in her. And her songs, her voice...mesh with the awesome background music of harps and stuff... EPICCCC.

GO GO GO.

You May Also Like

0 comments