Shopping 8D

by - 6:44 PM

I love shopping LOLOL especially when someone else is paying (my Mom..my ATM :P)

Went to MidValley to day with Mom to get some new clothes cos she's gonna be at US on January so no time..HOPEFULLY SHE GETS ME NEW JEANS HEHEHEHEHEEE >:)
ANYWAYS, I wasn't in the mood to shop at first lol cos I only slept for like, 5 hours? and I need sleep to stay un-cranky XD she pulled me to VINCCI and I hate that place lol so many people @_@
then we went to Charles and Keith but didn't get anything from there :/ the ones I LOVED were those stilletos but Mom was all 'you sure or not, later your feet blablabla' so whatever lol for the sake of my feet
Besides, I'm the same size as her anyways, we can share shoes ;D and my Mom LOVES shoes LOL she bought like 5 pairs or something and never wore them.
And that was just within a month.
Yeahhhh..
ANYWAYS, we went to NOSE in the end. For some reason, I just like Nose's shoes lol don't know why, don't ask.
So I got these new pair of black wedges! :D they're wide strapped with studs.. LOVES <3
Then we went to A LOT of other places to look for clothes but they were all casual-winter clothing -_- seriously? IT'S MALAYSIA, and Malaysia is Summer, Summer is Malaysia. It's a tropical wasteland here WHO NEEDS A FUR COAT??
AND also cos I don't like sleeveless clothes LOL if not I buy everything I see HAHAHAH all the nice ones are sleeveless -_-
Saw this nice button up dress though..didn't get it cos I won't wear it XD I'll probably take it out, put it on, take it off and wear something else.
We were looking for a casual dress and a formal dress for the wedding I have to go to on December.........
Went to this place called Fashion Supermarket? Whutever, there were clothes LOL and the mannequin was wearing this one piece dress that was like a white blouse button up top and a purple skirt? It's a one piece though so it's considered a dress XD Yeah, I got that one.
I hate zips at the side =_= when it reaches the other hemline, you have to like TUG. @_@
Also got a wide black belt to go with it :D CAN MATCH MY SHOES HEEHEEHEE
Went to a lot of other shops like Colours and whatever shit. Tried on some dresses, and let's just say that short hair isn't made for dresses LOL
I'm serious -_- either that or I just don't like dresses and the way they look on me lol I need things to cover my arms end of story :)
I don't like my body, so sue me.

SO YEAAHHHHH, that's it XD I'm too tired and lazy to go on.
BYES.

You May Also Like

0 comments