Shopping

by - 12:04 PM

Here comes a post where I might be a bit more formal than usual HAH. I think that just spoiled the whole 'formal blog post'....but I don't think anyone would care that much so yeah.

Please leave a comment of you huffed through your nose after reading that :)

***

Went to MidValley with Mom yesterday. She, as usual made a bee line to Robinsons cos apparently that's the only place with shoes she likes. I have no patience for my mom's shoe shopping -_- she takes hours choosing between two pairs. In the end, she buys both. Sheesh.

So I went to Art Friend first :D I think they rearranged some stuff there. I couldn't find the ribbons then I saw them..they were hidden behind another rack and I couldn't pull it out so yeah. -_- I went to find the felt pieces next.. they have the kind that isn't woolly! That's awesome. The woolly types are super hard to cut. So I restocked on peach and brown then I saw this teal colour so what the heck. And purple :)) got some Sharpies, a liner pen and done :D first time I spent so little in a craft shop LOL usually I spend more than 50 bucks. Cos everything's so tempting. Didn't get any scrapbook paper though :/ they don't have the A4 kind. Ish.

Went to Borders and got a new book! :D "I Don't Know How She Does It" by Allison Pearson. It's awesome so far...I'm still on page 25 so fingers crossed! Also a Mini Cleo! :D when I was lining up, I saw the same family that was behind me in Art Friend o____o
What a coincidence. They looked friendly enough. But yeah. Shy mahhh :P

Then I went to Robinsons. HUGE mistake. Should have stayed in Borders longer -.- my Mom spent another three hours there. I walked around for two hours doing nothing. I was hungry, I was bored. AND SHE KEPT LOOKING AT SHOES AND CLOTHES! Frustrating.
She should know by now that me + hungry = cranky :P I insult a lot of people when I'm hungry and pissed HAHA
I knocked down a rack of clothes... hee hee heeeeee I was really cranky HAHA. The promoters gave me dirty looks and a bit weary that I'll knock down more stuff. I think I embarrassed my Mom a lot, cos she went to pay immediately HEEHEEHEE. Guilty as charged.

A lot of shit happened basically. I went to a lot of places. My feet hurt and my arms ached from holding so many shopping bags. There's everything from that huge purple Robinsons bag to the Body Glove paper bag (who doesn't love paper bags? They're awesome! That crinkly sound they make..loves <3) . Went to Romp and finally saw something I like :D
I saw this leather jacket there and I wanted to get it SO SO SO bad, but then my practical side came and I'm like 'where can I wear THIS to?' so.. yeah :( it sucks that Malaysia is so hot, you don't get to wear long sleeves that often :( I particularly love long sleeves LOL on everyone.
Who doesn't look good in long sleeves?? It's so versatile. Doesn't matter if you're fat, thin, muscular or flabby; you'll still look good in long sleeves :D (but obviously I'll prefer if you're muscular :P) SO I put it back and got a white hoodie instead. OH and this pair of green skinnies. It's so comfortable :O I didn't want to try it at first but then, I slipped it on and fell in love with it <3 it looks like a skinny version of my KRS pants :O except this is more comfy.

Also got this pair of beige above-the-knee shorts (?) from Giordano :D I don't know if it's considered shorts. It isn't short-shorts, but it isn't long. So it's shorts I guess o_O
Then we went to Body Glove cos my Mom was attracted by the heaps of people standing there LOL I got this pink shirt. Love it. That shade is awesome :P

So basically you can say my Mom tried to buy me back LOL cos before eating I was this pissed off little girl. We went to eat pancakes and I practically drowned myself in that chocolate fondue cos I thought it would help. But I only got depressed after that for un-said reasons. So I was like grunting to everything she asked me HAHA.


I still don't feel really happy enough. Just better than yesterday but whatever.

We reached there at 1pm. Left at 9.30 :O omg. Eight hours LOL
Satisfying day :) The rest of bags were filled with polo tees for the men of the family. They're so fussy.

Go buy your own clothes next time.

You May Also Like

0 comments