365 days of 2011, 1 blog post.

by - 9:47 PM

2011 was..stressful to say the least. And quite eventful I guess.


Started the school year in morning session for the first time in SMKSM. Was really nervous cos the girls in morning session are quite brutal, they keep giving you what I (I don't know if you remember this, Gabriel) call The Look - The Look is the look that people give you that makes you want to just run away and hide in a corner cos they look so intimidating.
Seriously, I get glares left right and center every time I come early for ko-ko.

Meeting Mdm. Ee for the first time. It was SCARY. Cos she just screams all of a sudden!
Soon, we realised that's her way of getting our attention. Mdm Ee's cool :D out of all the teachers, I actually learnt SOMETHING from her. Cos she's so..nice. And intimidating. Good combo for teachers :P

Sat with Michelle, then shifted to sitting next to Kim.. made a new friend :D not that we weren't friends last year, we just didn't talk that much. Kim tells me really weird things..not gonna say here in case she finds out and slaps my eye balls out -_-

Making friends with Verinia's classmates LOL gave my mom a super heart attack when I told her they're Indians. Please la. They're nice and friendly.

Helped out 5Sc3 for their cafe. Very..tiring LOL SAW DAMN A LOT OF HOT ASSES FOR THE FUTSAL THING. Have absolute no idea who they are but DAMN.
Daaaaamn.

PMR. Freaked out and finished all my revision books LOL and being all relaxed at school. Funny how my brain works. Huh. Results were good though :D 6A2B which is PRETTY AMAZING for me okay, don't tell me "oh, I got 7As!" or "I got 8As, :PPP" cos that's you. For me, getting more than 4 As is considered a blessing from God LOL

Made new friends in tuition! :D Nadia and Fifi. They're cute LOL and perky in their own way.
Most memorable moment was when Nadia passed me a note telling me to look at the guy in the last row wearing the grey shirt LOL I was like "whut?" and she was like "he's cute."
LOL I forgot how he looked like though.
ANYWAYS, Fifi looked intimidating at first. Cos she hardly ever smiled XD but whatever. They're my tuition buddies :D






**

You know, sometimes it's really frustrating if my friend becomes best friends with someone I introduced them to. Ish.

You May Also Like

0 comments