OHH MYY GOODDDD!

by - 8:52 PM

6A's 2B's OMGGG!
Hehehehehehehhehehehe when teacher told me that my slip wasn't there and I had to naik pentas I was like O.O ARE YOU SURE!?? I was so damn surprised LOL I triple checked.
OOO: Michelle got straight A's by the way LOL CONGRATULATIONS!
11am was the best time of my life O: my God. I was so happy HAHAHA I got B for Chinese :) I expected C or D XD

THANKSFORTHATHEHEHEHE. Inside thing ;D

***

So my brother's in a bad mood right now LOL he's ranting about my power-mad cousin
Well, not that I disagree. OKAY BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN AH, BEWARE. I AM GOING TO RANT A LOT :P
So when I was young, I was damn close to my cousin sister LOL I think cos I was small and still considered cute LOL whatever. OKAY so her brother (I'm gonna stop saying cousin now lol it'll be so confusing.) was like a Nazi or something cos he was so damn intimidating. I don't remember anything, but I know that she cried A LOT cos of him..
And I remember when I was TRYING to sleep, it was actually the guest room or something and their computer room was outside and he used to play it with his younger brother. OH MY GOD. It was so hard to sleep lol he kept screaming at him.
I remember when she was using the computer once and for some reason he thinks she used enough and ordered her to stop using and she's like later and swapped his hand away. I was there cos I was looking at the new puppy (Teddy. It still loves me :'D).
BOOM. BAM. KAAABBOOOOMM.
He blew up o_o even the puppy was scared LOLOLOL it hid under the table. But I guess he still has a rationale though he was pissed. He picked the puppy up, handed it to me and told me to make it stay in the pen.
But she was crying so hard @___@ I was like omg and my Dad heard her sobs and came up and he was like O.O WTF IS GOING ON?
Whatever. I was so small and dense then that I didn't even knew the youngest cousin (two years older than me LOL) was related to me HAHAHAH he was just THERE.
The eldest cousin was..quiet ._. I only remembered her being on the phone a lot.
The second one was a power-mad Nazi..AKA the most spoiled one LOL
The third one was like, my best friend or something XD
So, needless to say, my favourite cousin is the third one LOL she was the only one to hug me :'D

Well. Too bad right now they grew up already LOL all not home ady.

#sadlife

You May Also Like

0 comments