by - 11:41 PM

HEY PEOPLES.
Before I start rambling about something else I must blog about this HAHAHA
it just happened like, 10 minutes ago XD
OK since I only had this smoothie for lunch (they are so filling o_o and I ordered the smallest.)
ALRIGHT WHATEVER. I opened one of the boxes of chocolates and BAM BAM BAM!!
ANTS. ALOT OF THEM. I was like OH MY GOSH ANTS!!
and my Mom was like WHY ARE YOU MAKING SUCH A BIG FUSS OVER ANTS??!
And inside, I was like 'duh. THEY'RE INSECTS!!!'
I hateeee insects -_- all types.
I'm scared of butterflies cos their wings are huge and no one notices this (I think)
but THEY HAVE BUG BODIES TOO OKAY THEIR WINGS NICE NICE NO USE WAN.
ANYWAYS, I freaked out and took out every single one (the smell was nauseating -_-)
And then I tapped the lid over the sink so they'll die faster LOLOL but ants. Are. NINJAS.
I am serious. They hid under the flaps of the lid. WTFFFF THEY'RE INSECTS.
And I didn't know at first cos I was so focused on saving the chocolates XD
Then I looked back at the lid and BAM THERE THEY WERE.
So I did the next logic-est thing on Earth,
I poured hot water over the lid cos I freaked out HAHAH
I fail. I even burnt my own toe in the process LOL
And then there was the bottom part of the box,
and there were less ants so I just tapped them again..
then I saw some stray ants there
but they weren't moving
and I thought they were dead...so I blew abit and
BAM BAM BAM . They sprang to life.
THEY ARE FUCKING NINJAS.
I hate ants LOL in the end, the chocolates go into a Tupperware.
INSEECCTSSS =_____=

You May Also Like

0 comments