2012, 366 days.

by - 11:08 PM

2012 is ending in a few hours, and we can now say we successfully survived a year. I suppose I can say I lived.

I still don't know if going into Science stream was a good idea for me. On one hand, it's a lot of work, being in Science stream. Not that I'm saying Accounts and Economy stream isn't hard work, but for me, memorizing too many things makes my head explode.
Fourth year in SMK Seri Mutiara, certainly not one of my best, but not the worst either. It's more like a year of careful planning.

Being the head monitor in 4 Science 2 taught me many things, among them being people are really terrified by my glares HAHA at first I thought they were just humouring me. I realised that the reason why my parents are irritated by my anger is because it's intimidating LOL. Don't worry, I ain't no gangster from The Godfather or something. I can barely punch someone without hurting myself.

I can't really sum up what happened in 2012. It was a..relaxing year for me. Sure, the administrators of our school sucks, and they can't make up their mind, and they seem to think that anything related to Adobe and Photoshop is powered by Usain Bolt and expect immediate results.......and my friends really pissed me off sometimes, but then who doesn't? I get easily irritated, after all.

I know that sometimes..okay, ALL the time, I get really crabby if I think you did something stupid. I'm sorry if I've ever made you feel inferior or stupid, or if I've ever emotionally hurt you. But somewhere deep down in your emotional state, you know that I'm right.


HAHA, no la. I'm not saying I'm always right. I have my impulsive moments when I just lash out at you if I'm in a bad mood. SO A DISCLAIMER HERE FOR 2013:

Do not talk to me when I'm doing something. 
Do not do that. I do not like being disturbed by stupid questions. If you really want to know, find it out yourself. Do not ask me questions that you can very easily find the answer. Do not do that. That irritates me because soft and lazy people who refuse to get their fat ass up and do some fucking research on their own irritates me to the max. I will not hold responsibility to any damages you have after disturbing me. 

Sorry la, but you just have to know. I am a person who gets annoyed at any weaknesses. I know I'm not perfect, but idiocy really annoys me.

BE NICE TO ME, OR I'LL BLOG ABOUT YOU.

You May Also Like

0 comments