Copic, Neopiko or Prismacolor?

by - 7:20 PM

I'm confused.
Which one is better?
Copic markers, Neopiko Markers or...Prismacolor markers?
They all sound great..with a GREATER price too. I seen in eBay.com... Goodness, they'll clean my wallet out! D:


The boy in the pumpkin suit and the cat were done with copic markers..


The crabs done with Neopiko Markers while...

This (yes, obviously done by a pro) is made with Prismacolor Markers.

They are all AWESOME. There's not much difference right? That's the bad part. It's other people's experience. They are EXPERTS. I'm not even an AMATEUR. I just do these things for entertainment!!! D:

But, with that big fat price, I'll have to be 21 years old to have them! :( Aihs.
Dreams DON'T come true :(
WHY??!!
I guess I'll just have to stick with stabilo pen 68. :) Available in Malaysia. :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi there

    Stumbled onto your blog from google by accident.

    Very interesting question tho!

    From experience, Copic (Original) Markers are great for "Black/White/Grey" renderings (cool, warm, toner, neutral etc...) whereas Prismacolor works great with multi-colour drawings like the canine picture above (btw, their colour pencil rendering range are THE best to use...even for professionals).

    Not sure about Neopiko as I do not have enough money to invest in anymore art supplies atm ><

    In terms of price, the prismacolour range are around 40~50% cheaper than the copic range. Probably because copic markers are made in Japan whereas prismas are an American company...any products exported from Japan gets taxed pretty high hence the price is always quite hectic....(I live in Australia...this is based on the average price on ebay.com.au)

    I know some websites from the US which has very good discounts on varius arts&craft supplies. Their international shipping rates are very affordable as well.

    Hope this helps! :D


    Regards,

    -Mica

    ReplyDelete