Owl City - Ocean Eyes

by - 9:07 AM




Owl City's Ocean Eyes!!!!!!!!
On my wishlist! <3
Love his songs. So cute. The songs I mean.
AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!
I don't think they sell at Malaysia :'(
Maybe I can take a looksie at the shops and ask if they sell here.
I hope so :)

I miss...I miss..
THE BOOKSHOP!!!!
D: Books...boooooooooks.
I'm a book worm! :)
Seriously, my dad's side of the family (I think), some parts of my mom's part and well, US are all
BOOK WORMS!!!
You'll know it as soon as you step into my house.
The first thing you'll see is a cupboard full of books. Literally speaking.
Where-ever you go in my house, there's books.
Even the toilets got books. -.-"
Kitchen occasionally got recipe books lying around..
We can't live without books! XD

Anyways,
if course you guys will notice that I changed my blogskin (yet again)
I kinda like it. :)
And also have Owl City songs! (OF COURSE).
Okay..nothing else.
Bye! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments