Talks.

by - 2:13 PM

I can't wait for Chinese New Year. (I know, I know, Christmas haven't came yet and I'm thinking of Chinese New Year..I'm not siao ok?)
Means new clothes! :D I'm not a person who likes to go to crowded places..
Like: Sungai Wang. God. That place is Crowded with a capital C. It's those kind of places that the only air you breathe is second-hand air or sweat. And I tell you, sweat ain't nice to smell.
I prefer QUIET places where there's not many people around. Surrounded by people makes me feel..queezy.
Cross Sungai Wang and Midvalley off of the list (My dad hates Mid-Valley).
You know what I like?
Shirts and jeans and vice versa! Don't like shorts or skirts. Don't like exposing myself. Ugh. I have a strict policy of anything above my knee line and I wear above my undergarments (LOL). I'm a weird person who doesn't like shorts OR skirts..so kill me.
My wardrobe is full of jeans and shirts lol. And I'm serious.
My mom says I'll change my mind when I grow up. That'll be the day.
Anyways...
Dresses are quite OK...I have no idea why my mom likes me to wear all those frilly frocks with flowers all over them. They may be in the Fashion in those days but today is TODAY and no arguments of when TODAY is supposed to be.
I do not like flowers on my dresses.
The only think I own that's close to dresses now, is my pinafore. And that's it. xD
You know, I don't really know what you people like to wear.. D:
I'm thinking of something other than Tee's. :B
Maybe a jewel neck shirt.. :)
Nah..T-shirts are better.
Okay, enough about me..
what about you?
Usually when I go out.. most girls like to wear super-long shirts that cover their butts and wear shorts. Sometimes their slightly longer than the shorts and you can't see them. I think it looks ridiculous. It's like you're just wearing a shirt! Or PJ's. -.-"
Some other type wear those..er..revealing-the-shoulder type of top and wears shorts.
Why do you people wear shorts?
I ask you why and you tell me cos the weather is hot.
Then you complain it's cold. Seriously. Make up your minds. First you say cos the weather is hot then you complain it's cold.
Like for example, you already know you're about to go to a super-cold place and still, you insist on wearing shorts.
You guys arh..aih. Better not talk about it. Wait, I just did. I'm not erasing it anyway.
Okay..the other type wears a tube top and then wears a cardigan and wear shorts. AGAIN. AGAIN WITH THE SHORTS!!
It's like this one time. When I was 10 years old I followed my teacher to go to Genting Highlands with some other students. Someone wore a sleeve-less shirt and then keep shivering.
I asked her why she wore sleeve-less.
She ignored me.
Talk about rude!
Anyways..
I'm like one of the few that actually wears full-lenght jeans. D: That's weird.
Well.. nothing to talk about now.
Bye..

You May Also Like

0 comments