Mixpod!!!

by - 6:30 PM

You people that uses mixpod knows that mixpod says that we have to use the designs that only show videos right?
It
is
SICK
!!!!
I changed my songs by-the-way. :)
And it loads so damn SLOW!!!!!
SLOW!!!
Slow!!!

Even the road agrees. >:(
I hate waiting. I'm an impatient person so deal with it.

Change the subject...
Um..there's nothing much in my mind except that the songs are loading really slow lol
ITS SO DARN SLOWW!!!
Oh mighty one, make it faster.
It's like women.
Sometimes I feel deprived for being a female.
We have to do so many things that it makes us look like we use the bathroom damn long.
But the truth is that we only bath for 10 minutes and all those other stuff takes so long.
But then if I'm a male,
teachers don't like males much. So, that's a disadvantage.
If I'm a girl,
I'll have to obey all those "girl-codes" AKA "sitting-properly"
There's this stupid rule of both our legs supposed to be stuck on the floor.
I do not like that rule.
Okay, moving on...
It's raining and I'm sweating. That's so weird! D:
Okay moving further on...
My maid is very lazy. Very, very lazy.
LAZY!!!
She HATES work. And I mean HATE.
Well, she is still human after all.
But she's paid to work. PAID!!
And she's complaining about her work.
If you're so not satisfied with your job,
THEN JUST TAKE OFF YOUR APRON AND QUIT!!
Note: she doesn't wear an apron, its just an expression.
Geez.

You May Also Like

0 comments