Truth or Lie?

by - 12:42 PM

Good afternoon reader (s).
If you would have went to my fellow friend's blog,
you would've seen a poll:

"Do you think Rachel Wang is gentle?"

Definition of gentle:
1. Considerate or kindly in disposition; amiable and tender.
- Considerate? Yes. Tender? Oh no.

2. having a mild or kindly nature or character.
- Er..no.

No offence, Bi Hui but you're not really gentle.
I'm not saying you're a rough person (even though you can be one),
it's just that you're not gentle.
And besides, if you put that poll
you should be prepared for a negative answer.
Not everyone would vote for a positive answer! That's impossible.
So it would be very considerate of you to not be disappointed at the answer.
No offense.
Don't like to offend people unless that person is unworthy of receiving a calm reply.

Okay, moving on...
If you guys would go to my friend, Ng Sin Wi's blog and look at the ChatBox,
it has proved my point.
That you can't do anything that doesn't please people.
So, I suppose I should thank you for proving my point.

Moving on...
I would like to have a Truth test.
And I will state here that I am prepared for any severe negative comment.
The big question that has been haunting me for over three hundred days:

DO YOU, OR DO YOU NOT HATE ME BEFORE.

I don't want any lies here. I want the TRUTH.
And if you do lie, I would have no choice
but to withdraw my trust from you.
This is not a threat.

Ah well,
The Great Expectations of I.
The Great Unfulfilled Expectations.
But this world ain't perfect.
So why bother have any expectations that you are POSITIVE that won't happen.

*************************************************************************************

I also want to ask:
Why do you people insist on thinking ONLY of the POSITIVE side and never the NEGATIVE side of things.
How come none of you guys think of the consequences that lie behind?
Everytime I say the consequences that would follow the thing
you guys look at me like I'm some sort of alien and then turn you back on me (I'm still human with feelings okay?)
And then when the consequences DID happen,
you start to curse that person.
WHY?
Leave the answer in my cbox.
And if you even put a mention of "chill"
I WILL PERSONALLY DEAL WITH YOU.
And I will not think about what you think.
So here's something I hope you guys read:
DO NOT PUT THE WORD 'CHILL' OR 'COOL DOWN'
I am not joking.
No jokes.
And also, why do you guys only read when there's multiple colours??
And no foul words in the comments.
Thank you.

You May Also Like

0 comments