Hospital Trip :]

by - 5:00 PM

Hey GIRLS (since it's impossible for any guy to come here anyway, if there is, well, whateve)!!
First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SECOND BROTHER!!!
May your schedule be constant and un-changed. :]
Just for you guys to see as he doesn't visit my blog.
Thank goodness.

Okay, anyway,
Today, since it's boring at home and I won't do anything but burn my eyeballs away from using the laptop too much, I followed my mum to bring my Grandma from Pahang for her check-up. :]
Woke up at 7am, follow parents and brother...bla bla bla..had breakfast and dropped brother at school,
Then, at about 9am, reached Gleneagles Hospital. Waited for one hour for Grandma to reach KL. Goodness. Thank God I had my book with me.
And then, FINALLY, she reached here. Driver go dunno where la. All I know is we should kesian him. Must wait so long.
Then, bring her to Floor One to see Dr. Nik *Something*. Waited there for God-knows-how-long
and then, FINALLY our turn. I busy-body follow them to see doctor. The doctor recieve alot of
gifts from his patients. Outside got a few cards and a picture...inside his office ohmigoodness..so many pictures xD But they are of his daughter (I think).
All I know is her heart is OK and stuffs. And now only I know my Grandma got diabetes. But it became OK already :]
Okay..then get lunch at Dome. Fish and Chips were so damn huge. HUGE!!!!!!
Couldn't finish it so wrapped it up for my brother. xD

**************************************************************************************
Dad is at Singapore..will come back at Friday.
Aihs.
Nothing else. Bye..

You May Also Like

0 comments