Leisure Mall

by - 8:10 PM

Went to Leisure mall with aunt and mum today :)
Had light tea and Boston.
I ordered Iced Lemon Tea (fav!) and Peanut Butter French Toast.
Iced Lemon Tea.. mmm P:
Anyways..
the workers looked really adorable in those cute little Santa hats!! >w<
My mom ordered this Kaya Butter Toast.
Wait wait wait until both my aunt and I finished already also haven't come yet.
So my mom got frustrated and canceled it. She also scolded them that it's a bad first impression -.-"
Walk walk walk..
Giordano got "Buy1Free1" Sale for only today so we went in lor.
Me and my aunt picked one.
Both also green ^^
GREEN IS COOL!
Anyways..
also went to Baleno..
I love those little wales for decoration there ^^
bought 3/4 jeans and pink-white striped collar shirt :)
My aunt dunno buy what I only know it's white and yellow..
Total: RM200++
So got a free gingerbread man! :D
Cool. :)
Okay..hmm..anything else..?
No?
Okay.
Bye.
:)

You May Also Like

0 comments