Ohmigoodness

by - 10:17 AM



That's me right now. Geez, my mom and second brother don't get along AT ALL.
Seriously, just about an hour after my dad left
THIS HAPPENS. Not really ideal huh?
Brother with his constant complaints and criticism about the world (that's why I do it too)
and my mom with her jumping-to-conclusions.
When she reads this, WHOO am I dead. Bye-bye allowance (when I have a chance to get one).
Sheesh. And I'm supposed to be doing what...?
Seriously, can't he just STOP for like, 5 MINUTES?!
Oh, nooooo. Just have to think about it all the time and make excuses like the government doing this, that bla bla bla.
If he were REALLY DEDICATED, he would've given up all those silly games of his and JUST DO WHAT HE SAYS HE'S LIVING FOR.

Anyways,
went to Sungai Wang with mum yesterday. Why did I go there? WHY?
Oh, yeah, now I remember. Lunch. xD
Okay, whatever. She went to find her friend, Connie and chat chat chat for almost two hours. I was obviously bored.
Anyways, I bought a new comic book (finally). Been a loooooooooong time since I read manga. :)
Good Morning Call..it's called :)
Okay. Nothing else to say now.
Buh-bye :)





You May Also Like

0 comments