Ignore it

by - 11:17 AM

Hey peeps!!
Okay.
First of all,
THIS BLOGSKIN IS SO CUTE!!
Secondly,
IGNORE MY LINKS.
Something's wrong with them but I don't care since I don't touch them anyway.
Maybe I should just delete the link part. -.-"
Leave a comment in my CBOX on whether or not I should just remove the link part ^^

***************************************************************************************

Okay.
School is a bummer!!
Right after Christmas, the first thing parents will think of is:
TRAFFIC JAMS!!!
Yeah, my parents are scared of Traffic jams, WHO ISN'T?
While they worry about Jams of all sorts,
WE WILL SUFFER..
AT SCHOOL!!
where the wall inprison us inside,
we hide in the corners, away from the grasp of the
KILLER BOOKS!!
The mountains of books waiting for us to write, doodle, etc on them.
In my case, it's doodle <3
I like to doodle. Sometimes I doodle in exam papers and get scolded for it. XD
Okay.
Over and out.

You May Also Like

0 comments