The Evil Lunch

by - 11:30 AM

Hey peeps!

I wanna include that...


I am sick of fried rice.
Every single time we have left-over rice, she'll cook FRIED RICE.
If everyday got left-over rice leh,
the lunch tomorrow will be FRIED RICE. And for some reason she doesn't like to cook soup noodles.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH NOODLES? She's OK with maggi cos its EASY and FAST but noodles in soup?
NOOOOOOO. == Something else please!
You can't even tell her you're sick of fried rice,
SHE THINKS SHE OWNS THE HOUSE. Well, she doesn't. She's just WORKING here.
Just because she eats and sleeps and "works" here,
DOESN'T MEAN SHE GETS TO BOSS ME AROUND LIKE SHE OWNS THE PLACE.
Which she doesn't.
All she does all day is talk on the phone. Talk, talk talk talk talk talk. Non-stop.
Sweep floors and talk.
Cook and talk.
USE TOILET and talk. (God, save me).
Once she even fried the noodles and burnt it.
And I still have to choke them down.
I tell you, BURNT NOODLES DOES NOT SMELL NICE. Doesn't taste nice at all either.
And she complains that she's under-paid.
We're just paying her what she's worth.
okay, enough with her. Moving on...

I found out that markers aren't everything and that anime doesn't rock everything.
Some people use ball-point pens and colour pencils..
AND THE DRAWINGS STILL LOOK GOOD. :)
So, since I'm not even close to owning any of those markers,
I'll just use what I have: COLOUR PENCILS. ;)
The Colour Pencil Effect... :)
But that doesn't mean I gave up on anime!!! D:
I still love 'em, but I just ain't usin' 'em right now. :)
Colour pencils isn't really easy.
When Wenwen uses them, I feel scared. She uses so much force!!!!
My poor colour pencils... :'(
First, they were sharp! Then, *sniff* after she uses them,
it becomes..........
ohmigoodness flat. And I mean FLAT. The tips become FLAT!!!
I feel more and more scared..... :(
Hey, what? I sayangkan my colour pencils also cannot arh?
Besides, I'm not even insulting her. I still love her.
That's just showing the horror of Ho Ho Ho Wenwen using colour pencils lol
No hard feelings right?
Okay..moving on..
Er..
bye! Nothing else to say currently.
Maybe will update later. :)
And mind to click the ads?
I wanna save up for a new sling bag ^^






You May Also Like

0 comments