Perry-Licious

by - 2:44 PM

Hey!! Read my blog post title : Perry-Licious..
I know you people will think of the platypus..but...TOO BAD. You're wrong.
I'm talking about our ONE and ONLY (I think)
CHEW SUE ZANNE !!! :P
I'm bored..so another "about her" section :O

LET THE QUESTIONS START!!!

1. How old is the old lady?
- Er...she's just 13..not that old la!!! See? I'm such a good person *cough cough*

2. When's her birthday...?
- Uh oh...Hmm...FOURTH OF JUNE!!! How can I forget? D:

3. Is she single?
- Hmmm..............should I answer this question? YES. She is not single. Why? SHE IS TAKEN BY MOI.

4. What is she addicted to?
- Er.....facebook?

5. One thing she can't live without?
- Air. DUH!!! I mean, you can DIE without AIR!!! Stupid question ==

6. Is she smart?
- Hmm...not really smart, not really dumb..an equal blend...means she has a normal brain AKA not a nerd.

7. Is she funny?
- I have to be honest here...not really funny.

8. Hyper?
- YES. Not at school though..at MSN...for some reason D:

9. Favourite...
Food : Hmmm..CRABS.
Drink: Anything cold.
Dessert: I think its...MCFLURRY. She followed her mum JUST to buy Mcflurry (aduihhs)
Cartoon: Spongebob Squarepants.
Colour: YELLOW. Goodness me, YELLOW-CRAZY.
Song: I have no idea. It keeps changing!! I can't keep up..*puff* *wheez* *puff*

10. Best friend(s)?
- Wenwen!!

11. What does she usually say?
- I don't care.

12. Funniest moment?
- When she play "Ultraman" or "superman" or "abuge" -.-" What am I supposed to do with her..?

13. Blog?
- Yeah...http://perryzanne.blogspot.com

Okay..enough of the questions..
Buh-bye



You May Also Like

0 comments